OFF: Age and taste

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Thu Sep 11 04:26:22 EDT 1997

Jon Browne wrote:

> In article <199709092312.AAA21036 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk>, J Strobridge
> <eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> writes
> > Certainly by age 24 my preferences were firmly
> >fixed and although I may have both expanded and augmented this over
> the
> >years my overall preferred type of music style and sound has not
> altered.
> >
> >Yours in moosical appreciation
>
> I'd echo that. I listen to a great deal more music now I'm in my 30's
> and have a much wider taste but I'm still looking primarily for the
> right whooshy noise. (Only on BOC-l could I say that without a trace
> of
> irony.)

Boy, ain't thatt the truth-and I echo your sentiment here-I'm *still*
doing that!I find it interesting just how many different  ways that that
"Whooshy" sound can be made.And on how so many different instruments-and
than they mix-em up-Yahoo!!! (The teenager got out here-/me gets out the
net and goes to find her to put her away for a bit-again. )  :) :)

Here's to "that whooshy sound" we all like! Cheers!
Pam

--
      Pam Wheaton           Cliff Wheaton
  ____/----^----\____     The greatest tool