Ugly covers!

Thu Sep 11 12:31:23 EDT 1997

I really like tBS covers myself.  But then again, I've never yet bought or
not bought an album based on the cover.  No wait, I take that back.  I
actually haven't bought Metallica's *Load* at this point because of the
cover (although many Metallica fans might say that the music contained
within is reason enough) -- to me, art is not some guy jerking off,
mixing it with pig's blood, and throwing it on a sheet of paper.

John