Ugly covers!

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Sep 11 14:55:06 EDT 1997

>> All of these were Barney Bubbles', weren't they?  Quark's was by Psygnosis,
>> which is why it looks like lots of other covers from the 70s...
>
>Oops - I meant Hipgnosis, of course...  not the Lemmings people!

Psygnosis was in the habit of using Roger Dean for the covers to some
of their earlier computer games, like Shadow of the Beast...

Roger Dean briefly roomed with Syd Barrett (along with a lot of other people).

So it can come around full circle...

Anyone have statistics of how many lemmings are trampled by moose each year?

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random