BRAIN: Ideal covers? (as in songs?)

Bolts of Ungodly vision scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Thu Sep 11 15:58:11 EDT 1997

Q: what other interesting songs in the list's eclectic canon seem Surgeonish?
A: Maybe Radar Love by golden earing...(after all they smoked on I just
Wanna make Love to You originally by Muddy Waters I believe and modified by
Foghat);
21st Century Schizoid Man would be an interesting excursion in how the beat
would change under Al's funkified drummery.  Bonomo's Turkish Taffy by SFG
also sounds very Surgeonable (that and Gil Blanco County).

Q2:  What would be a cool Career of Christmas II cover be? and any ideas
for cool names instead of saying CoCII?
A:  Christmas of the Salmon Salt w/ Charlie Tuna in Cult worshiping garb
from FoUO or ETL holding a copy of BoH or a Cellsum symbol glowing
mysteriously:)

The knife-edge's  cuttin' the rug with you.
Jason