4th world music explains all....

Bob Lennon hawkus at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 11 19:26:41 EDT 1997

please forward this message to the hawkwind ppl waiting on stuff
the main problem is that the guy who was selling the stuff no longer
works with me, i only let him use our email facilities for selling the
stuff, since the orders and money came through i havent seen much of
him, its not a case of dishonesty, he is starting a new job and is
moving flat so i havent seen him for over a month, but be assured that i
am doing all within my powers to chase him up and get the rest of the
stuff off, i am very busy at the moment as well, i've been in london and
manchester over the past 2 weeks, so it is inconvinience to me as
well,but i will do my best to get it sorted out most of the records are
in the old office, and i have had to sort out everyones
orders and send what i can off myself [paying postage costs out of my
own pocket],i had to refund jill strobridge out of my own pocket as
well; as far as i can work out the ppl waiting on stuff are mike coleman
mikes complete order is boxed up, but i am waiting on postage money from
my ex-partner
micci at sci.fi his order is boxed up and ready to go - same situation as
above
bernard popspeich i have the tour programme here, but am waiting on the
posters from my ex-partner and postage money
dave cohen same as above, waiting on poster from my partner and postage
money
john ???? inner city unit lp - still waiting on this from my ex-partner
i will chase him up ov er the week for the missing items and postage
money., if i don;t get the cash i'll try and send everything out myself.
leave it in my hands, i am as upset about this as all of you are
cheers
sm at mfr