HW: MotU comic appearance?

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Sep 12 08:54:30 EDT 1997

Not sure if it's exactly, but in the
lastest issue of Lobo, (don't know the
issue # offhand but it's their tie-in to
"genesis" DC's typical hyped crossover event
and has a picture of Lobo surfing in space on
the cover) there is a scene on page 9 where he
appears to be singing "Master of the Universe".

He sings "I am the master of the universe"
and then some other lines which are altered
more to fit his character, but they are singable
to MotU...

Someone then accuses him of playing "country crap",
whereupon Lobo smashes the guitar over this person's head.

No further mention of this is made.  The theme of this
Genesis crossover would seem to fit nicely with MotU.

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random