Hawkwind Tour in Trouble

Mike Parkington Mike.Parkington at UK.UU.NET
Fri Sep 12 11:22:56 EDT 1997

OK,

So I haven't been paying much attention to the list recently and I am sure
that this info has been posted many times. Where do the dates/venues
appear?

Mike P

----------
From:   Dave Berry[SMTP:daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK]
Sent:   12 September 1997 15:50
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        Re: Hawkwind Tour in Trouble

On 12 Sep 15:03, Star Rats wrote:
> So far there has been 800 tickets sold for the entire tour!!!
>
> Being in the US, I don't know how well the tour is being advertised - can
> anyone enlighten me?

I can't -- I know about the tour from the list.  I've told my friends,
but no more.

Has DS placed a tour advert in the music press (NME, Sounds, Mojo, etc.)?
How about mailing the music newsgroups?

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.