HW: Amorphis (and other recent acquisitions)

Miikka Wagner micci at SCI.FI
Sat Sep 13 06:18:46 EDT 1997

>There is also a cover of "And I Hear You Call" by Kingston Wall, a Swedish (?)
>band I have seen mentioned on this list. I will definetly seek the Amorphis
>album
>"Elegy" out.

Hi!

Kingston Wall was Finnish band also.
Elegy is great album, there is also 10" call Black Winter Day where is cover
Light My Fire! very good cover I think
Just `cos you got the power
Doesn´t mean you got the right                                 /\/\
                     -Lemmy                                   //\/\\
\\    //
                                                              \\/\//
Miikka Wagner                                                  \/\/
Email: hawk at micci.pp.sci.fi
http://www.sci.fi/~micci