HW: Tourdates!

Henrik Hallgren henrik.hallgren at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Sat Sep 13 08:17:56 EDT 1997

Hi there!

Are we watching the decline of british spacerock or is it simply bad
organization behind the group?
And what about the European dates, are they also in jeopardy?

The biggest question is of course - should they get rid of the
management?

And what about all the records they´re planning to release this autumn,
will they ever see the light of day?

Let´s hope things work out as planned for the group!

A confused fan from Sweden

ps. Welcome to BOC-L Kenneth! Any gigs in Sweden this year?
Still remember Hamburg and the great festival and the bratwurst. ds.

Hawkswede

"Hallucinations flash by my eyes. I see images of strange far away
places.
New chocking technology and civilations based on astral magic."

>From "Astral magic" by Dark Sun

Henrik Hallgren, Stapelvägen 5, 856 34 Sundsvall, Sweden

Email: henrik.hallgren at sundsvall.mail.telia.com  /
henrik.hallgren at ortv.sca.se

Fax +46 (0)70 6101310  / Phone +46 (0)60 173716