HW: Tourdates!

Henrik Hallgren henrik.hallgren at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Sun Sep 14 09:01:46 EDT 1997

Kenneth Magnusson wrote:

> Hi Henrik,
>
> >Any gigs in Sweden this year?
>
> Just You wait and see !

Looking forward to hear about your plans :-))))).

> >Still remember Hamburg and the great festival and the bratwurst. ds.
>
> Great event !

Yes, it was indeed!

Henrik

> Kenneth
>
> Bishop Garden Records
> Box 747
> 521 22 Falkoping
> SWEDEN
> Tel +46 (0)515 823 08
> bishop.garden at falkoping.mail.telia.com
>
> The Moor
> http://www3.tripnet.se/~hmm/moor/
>
> This message was transmitted from a MicroSoft-free device.

"Hallucinations flash by my eyes. I see images of strange far away
places.
New chocking technology and civilations based on astral magic."

>>From "Astral magic" by Dark Sun

Henrik Hallgren, Stapelvägen 5, 856 34 Sundsvall, Sweden

Email: henrik.hallgren at sundsvall.mail.telia.com  /
henrik.hallgren at ortv.sca.se

Fax +46 (0)70 6101310  / Phone +46 (0)60 173716