Hawkwind Tour in Trouble

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Sun Sep 14 09:34:56 EDT 1997

At 15:00 14.09.97 +0200, you wrote:
>Can´t they choose the right promoter from the start then? They have >been
in business for so long and still doing the same mistakes!!!

If I would do the same miskes for 20 years at work in my office I am sure
that my company had fired me after my 3rd mistake

>Why do the the band run in to trouble almost each and every year in one
>way or another?Is it just bad luck?
That's the question we'll never find an answer for. It's the sad truth

>I´m sure more people than me thinks the same since we wish the band >all
the luck in the world. If they also could make some money  it´s even >better.
Yes Henrik. I agree with you 100%

Bernhard