BOC: Frederick MD's concert

Chuck Saden AgentOF at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 16 08:55:58 EDT 1997

Couple of things,

The new song was "Live For Me".  I like the ending of the BOC version verses
the BDB version.

How Eric sounded was not an issue, he sounded better than ever.  ME262 was
fabulous and the highlight of the weekend for me.

I had a hard time hearing Buck's guitar, also.

The picture backstage that was mentioned was made comical when BOC posed in
an excellent action-movement position, then the camera wouldn't go off.  This
left the Band frozen in strange positions like they had just seen Medusa:-)
The Blue Album looked very cool, I had never seen that before, either.

chuck