off:Pseudo Sun

Henrik Hallgren henrik.hallgren at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Tue Sep 16 12:35:59 EDT 1997

Hi Miikka! and the rest of course:-)) .

Miikka Wagner wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Receive today Pseudo Sun (ex darxtar J.Nurmenniemi) cd. This is very good
> space rock stuff, they have own style, not sound darxtar at all.

About the same opinion as me then Miikka?Didn´t I tell you that it was
brilliant?
I really hope his plans for the future will become reality with more keyboards
to start with.
This reminds me that I must call him very soon.

Cheers

Hawkswede

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Just `cos you got the power
> Doesn´t mean you got the right                                 /\/\
>                      -Lemmy                                   //\/\\
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                  _____//____\\_____
> \\    //
>                                                               \\/\//
> Miikka Wagner                                                  \/\/
> Email: hawk at micci.pp.sci.fi
> http://www.sci.fi/~micci

"Hallucinations flash by my eyes. I see images of strange far away places.
New chocking technology and civilations based on astral magic."

>>From "Astral magic" by Dark Sun

Henrik Hallgren, Stapelvägen 5, 856 34 Sundsvall, Sweden

Email: henrik.hallgren at sundsvall.mail.telia.com  /
henrik.hallgren at ortv.sca.se

Fax +46 (0)70 6101310  / Phone +46 (0)60 173716