Off: London info

Henrik Hallgren henrik.hallgren at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Tue Sep 16 12:38:46 EDT 1997

M Holmes wrote:

> John McCartney writes:
>
> > Hope someone can help me out with this!
> >
> > I'm looking for the location(s) of Forbidden Planet in London,
> > as I've a friend who's over there on business right now that I'd
> > like to have pick up a few things from there. Any help?
>
> It's between Holborn and Leicester Square tube stations I believe.
>
> Maybe you could have your friend put up a poster there advertising the
> Hawkwind gigs. Ya never know, it might even encourage those folks whose
> job it is to do this stuff to emulate the example.

:-))))))), do I need to say more...?

> FoFP

"Hallucinations flash by my eyes. I see images of strange far away places.
New chocking technology and civilations based on astral magic."

>>From "Astral magic" by Dark Sun

Henrik Hallgren, Stapelvägen 5, 856 34 Sundsvall, Sweden

Email: henrik.hallgren at sundsvall.mail.telia.com  /
henrik.hallgren at ortv.sca.se

Fax +46 (0)70 6101310  / Phone +46 (0)60 173716