Hawkwind Tour in Trouble

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Tue Sep 16 12:16:28 EDT 1997

> >>Being in the US, I don't know how well the tour is being advertised - can
> >>anyone enlighten me?
> >>

> >Well, as far as I can see, it's fucking not, is it?

Actually I noticed a flyer here in Ipswich at the weekend, but I must say where
there put it (scabby billboard on the outskirts of town) and its design (white
writing on pale grey) hardly made it an eyecatcher. I guess this would have
been
to promote the gig at the Felixstowe Spa Pavillion. Hope this ain't cancelled
cos it was the only one I planned to go to.

Tim