BOC: Frederick concert

Ted Alger talger at PIPELINE.COM
Tue Sep 16 17:50:48 EDT 1997

Brian said:
>Well BOC put on a pretty good kick ass show last night.  I didn't keep track
>of their set list, but they played a fair amount.  One of the surprises was
>when they played "The Vigil"  THey still need to increase the levels of the
>vocal mics tho.  This seems to be an ongoing problem for BOC.

I've heard that this is done intentionally

>Got to go backstage afterwards and meet the band.  They were pretty damn
>cool.  I brought along my limited edition blue vinyl Imaginos Album for them
>to sign, and they we're in awe of it.  They had never seen it before.

that's kind of weird, cuz they didn't say anything when they signed
mine about 8 years ago! and it was kind of obvious cuz there's a
BIG sticker on the front that says "Limited Edition Blue Vinyl".....

setlist from Frederick:
Stairway
Before the Kiss
E.T.I.
Harvest Moon
Buck's Boogie
OD'd On Life
The Vigil
Live For Me
Cities On Flame
ME 262
Last Days of May
In Thee
The Big 3
<Encore> Red & The Black

and Eric sounded pretty good to me...the only song he was "shadowed" on
was Cities...everyone seemed to be having a good time

if anyone needs info on the Pasadena show (tickets/directions/motels)
this Saturday, email me

Ted