BOC:tCB CD

Tue Sep 16 16:55:40 EDT 1997

I don't have the website handy, but I'm pretty sure it was one of the
sites in the BOC Webring - my BOC site is one of them, so if you go to
my site (http://members.aol.com/bocfaqman/), you should be able to get
there by a few hops (talk about shameless self-promotion!!).

Joe's main instrument in the Cult Brothers was, I believe guitar and
some keyboards (Andy Hilfiger, brother of tBS-guitarist Billy, played
bass), but I believe Joe handles some bass on the CD tracks as well.

I heard 2 of the songs scheduled to be on the CD that were on a live
tape of a Cult Bros. show - they were both pretty good from what I
remember - solid rockers.  And hey, if Joe Bouchard wrote these songs
(at least in part), well, then they gotta be pretty good... :-)

John