BOC: Frederick MD's concert

Daniel Ligon makmorn at QIS.NET
Tue Sep 16 19:01:00 EDT 1997

> Speaking of EB, how'd he sound?  Any teasing mention of the new
> record?  I like him a lot better with longer hair...

As mentioned, the vocals were hard to hear.  As it was, he sounded
as good as Buck.

No teasing.  He mentioned the new songs as new songs, but I don't
recall any mention of a new album.

The opening act was "Asylum Suite", four blond boys from Tennessee
who hope have a debut album out this fall.  They were followed by
"Great Train Robbery" who mainly did covers.

Daniel Ligon                     makmorn at qis.net

I have known Geryon.  He is not worthy of trust.
  -- _Inferno_