BOC: Boots

Tue Sep 16 19:35:11 EDT 1997

> From:          "Brad M. Lauchnor" <blauchno at DEQ.STATE.UT.US>

> I have NO BOC boots and I want one :) What I really want to do is trade some
> shows with other people. As a BOC bootleg virgin I guess I can only offer shows
> from my other favorite band. If ya want to trade for a Zeppelin show then let me
> know. I must have a BOC boot!
>
> Brad L.  blauchno at deq.state.ut.us

Unfortunately, most of the BOC boots available are of the 3OC
variety.  There are a couple of European 'Imports' out there, listed
in the FAQ [Beat ya to it, John!] but I'm not sure if they feature
the original lineup or not.  I think one is very similar to ETL, but
again, I think it's with RD on drums not Al.  Could be wrong on this
one, though.  I've got a couple at home, and I'll check them over to
se what incarnation is on them...
theo