BOC: Set lists

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 16 23:30:07 EDT 1997

<< Oh, great songs they
 are, but, for example, did "Hot Rails to Hell" need to almost ALWAYS be
 the Joe B. song done at the show?  Why not break out a few others here
 and there?  How come great songs like "Monsters", "Mistress of the Salmon
 Salt", "I Love the Night", >>

It's funny...I've only ever seen BOC live twice, once in '83 and then a
couple of years ago...  But in '83 Joe's song was "Fallen Angel" (boy was I
surprised by that!), although he also had a lengthy bass solo, and they also
did "I Love the Night" and "Golden Age of Leather," both of which surprised
me.  Unfortunately, "I Love the Night" was my all-time least favorite BOC
song, while they didn't do any of my favorites (nothing from Secret Treaties,
none of the three Moorcock songs, no Patti Smith songs, heck, no Last Days of
May or Redcap or Diz-Busters etc.etc...).  Not that I didn't love the concert
anyway!  Too bad I never got to see the band with Albert on drums...sigh...

SET