HW: Still no press

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Wed Sep 17 08:48:00 EDT 1997

On 17 Sep 13:20, Andrew Gilham wrote:
> Well, I just got this week's _Time Out_, and lo and behold, there's a
> decent-sized ad for Hawkwind, with Banco da Gaia, Cybernaut, and DJ Monkey
> Pilot, at the Empire on Oct 31.

Good.  That's just the London show though.  IMIO (In my ignorant opinion),
there should still be some advertising for the tour as a whole.

> I thought it was a bit premature to call for sackings all round...

Granted -- this thread follows a time-honoured boc-l tradition of someone
posting a panicky-sounding message, and various people (myself included)
making all sorts of assumptions.  Maybe Dale (have I got your name right?)
could give us an update on the situation?

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.