BOC: Set lists

Wed Sep 17 09:53:09 EDT 1997

>It's funny...I've only ever seen BOC live twice, once in '83 and then a
couple of years ago...  But in '83 Joe's song was "Fallen Angel" (boy was I
surprised by that!), although he also had a lengthy bass solo, and they also
did "I Love the Night" and "Golden Age of Leather," both of which surprised
me.

You saw a somewhat rare show - BOC did play in '83 a few times (I think
they were club dates billed as "Soft White Underbelly" - one was one of
the final, if not the final, show at My Father's Place in New York) where
they brought out some rare stuff.  At some of these shows, I think they
also did "Transmaniacon MC".

John