BOC Setlists, sounds and the like 70's til now.

Wed Sep 17 10:02:21 EDT 1997

>As for the setlist I don't know but maybe we are overlooking the obvious
here.  BOC can't go around changing the setlist drastically every two or
three shows.

No, but every 2 or 3 years would be good...

>It occurs to me that while we
would all like to hear something new if we do get EW it may in fact be
the absolute last BOC album we will ever hear.  It will have to justify
someones investment to get another.  Maybe we are better off without it.

Nope - I disagree.  Even if it turns out to be the last album BOC puts
out, it would be better to be out.  There are some killer songs on there,
whether or not the world at large will ever know of them -- but we fans
should get the opportunity to have them.  Yes, I believe BOC owes its
long-time fans on this one.  Will I no longer be a fan if BOC were to
announce that EW will never be released?  No, but if there is an opportunity
to release this album where the band can at least break even on it (and
I firmly belive that can be done), then I believe it should be done.
However, I have not come to speak of the end of BOC - sure, I don't think
they'll be around in 10 or so years (its possible, but not likely), but
I do think they've got a few more ahead and I'll enjoy the ride for as
long as their around (and still spin the discs after that).

John