HW: tour arranging

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Sep 17 13:01:44 EDT 1997

M Holmes writes:

> J Strobridge writes:
>
> > Does anyone know if Redcar is still happening (the night before Whitby)
> > and/or does anyone know a number for the venue so I can get a ticket?
>
> Where's Redcar?
>
> FoFP

Just up the road from Whitby, close to Middlesborough and somewhat NE of
Darlington.

And having looked at the map - if anyone is being put off by the thought
of camping in a September gale the good news is that the farm is only a
couple of miles south of Whitby itself and looks easily walkable from
the town.   So comfort-lovers could probably get a hotel or B&B and then
just stroll lazily in.

Just a thought.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk