BOC: Set lists

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 18 01:09:44 EDT 1997

<< You saw a somewhat rare show - BOC did play in '83 a few times (I think
 they were club dates billed as "Soft White Underbelly" >>

Actually, this was a pretty big concert at Penn State...April or May of 1983.
 They had a bunch of tractor trailers full of equipment there, the giant
Godzilla, Eric's bike, lots of special effects for ETI and Joan Crawford...it
was a great show!  Even without any of my favorite BOC tunes...:-)  They did
do Born to Rock from the Buck Dharma solo album, however.  This was a number
of months before the release of Revolution by Night, and they didn't do any
of the songs from that album.  They also covered not only Born to be Wild but
Roadhouse Blues and I Ain't Got You as well, the latter of which was another
surprise to me (I'd figured they'd stopped doing that song by the
mid-seventies...).

SET

SET