Banco De Gaia / HW in NME gig ad shocker!

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Thu Sep 18 09:09:33 EDT 1997

At 01:54 18.09.97 -0600, you wrote:
>John McCartney wrote:
>
>> >What do Banco De Gaia sound like?
>>
>> The local paper's music reviewer today said they're alot like
>> Echoes/Set The Controls era Floyd, with less vocals. He raved
>> most effusively.
>
>Hmmm...sounds tasty to me:) If you don't want it-pick it up for me:)
>(just kidding!! NOT! ;-)Pam

How's this: I'll pick it up, and if I don't like it we can trade it :)
If not, then......??? :)

Christian

ObPissedOff: Ordering an ICU & HW boot, but the guy who sendt it puts no
customs label from UK, so I need trek an hour to the customs office to
pick it up, so *I* won't have to pay a fee for the customs people to open it
for me!!!!! Argh.