BOC: Touring/Album -Reply

Brad M. Lauchnor blauchno at DEQ.STATE.UT.US
Thu Sep 18 12:12:22 EDT 1997

>>> John A Swartz <jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG> 09/18/97 09:51am >>>
[snip]

 Some will see this as a good thing - that is
BOC is nearing the completion of "Ezekiels' Wheel", and is putting
their maximum effort into the product.  Others may see this as some sort of
indication that BOC is either breaking up or going AWOL. Please note that I have
no information to support such ideas, but I know that there are many cynics when
it comes to BOC.  I'm just posting what I know, and am optimistic that if
"Ezekiel's Wheel" is in fact going to be released, then the work on it will be
completed soon, and I find that encouraging.

John

I am always cynical :) But I must admit that this seems like a good sign. I
don't think they would be quitting this way. At this point, with Bucks apparent
enthusiasm, I think they are still enjoying BOC and don't want to quit. Keep
your fingers crossed for a new album. Maybe by Christmas??? :)

Of course now that I'm being positive they will announce next week that they
have quit the "biz" for good :( Life is just like that

And that's all I've got to say about that- (Forest Gump)

Brad L.  blauchno at deq.state.ut.us