HW/BOC: Michael Moorcock's Multiverse

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Thu Sep 18 13:18:47 EDT 1997

On Thursday, September 18, 1997 5:53 PM, Teri Cruzan [SMTP:Brizo777 at AOL.COM]
wrote:
> Tell me more, issue date. publication info...Thanks!!!
> Teri

Oh I thought everyone knew about this!  First of a projected 12-issue monthly
series published by DC Comics under their Helix imprint, three continuing
stories all written specially by MM, with art by Walter Simonson and others.
 Issue one just came out this week!

The three stories are "Moonbeams and Roses", featuring Jack Karaquazian (of
_Blood_ et al), "The Metatemporal Detective", featuring Sir Seaton Begg, who
is on the trail of an albino killer who may be his relative Count Ulric von
Bek of Mirenburg, and "Duke Elric", with a Saxon Elric who flees England just
before the Norman conquest, and next issue will start the search for the city
of T'aan-Al-Oorn...

See what I mean by fun!

- Andy