HW: Still no press

M S Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Fri Sep 19 05:13:12 EDT 1997

On Thu, 18 Sep 1997, Dave Berry wrote:

> So which gigs have been cancelled?  We heard that the Dundee club never
> signed, and you told us that the Milton Keynes one has cancelled.  The
> Glasgow club has had it's license temporarily revoked, and I don't know
> whether it will be back "on-line" in time for the gig.  Are there any
> others?

I went to the Reading Alleycat venue last night, and despite them
advertising HW as a forthcoming attraction about a month ago there is now
no mention of them, certainly not for the original date of 29th. Looking
at the official web site I can see no sign of the Cambridge gig, which is
a shame.

I had a chat with Jazza, and he sends his best wishes to one and all on
bocl, and hopes to be back online in November.

Mike w