HW: Still no press

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Sep 19 08:52:51 EDT 1997

In article <34215D81.52815E91 at starlinx.com>, Ron Jennings
<sprawl at STARLINX.COM> writes

>out of doug smith's biggest fan's hands, i'd say. i wasn't going to say
>anything, and probably shouldn't.  but this is at least the third time he's
>done this. i mean coming on the list, opening a subject,then stepping back far
>enough to get pissed about how people discuss what he's brought up.  a regular
>fisherman.

Fair comment IMO, rj. Sorry, Dale, but this is a free forum and anyway,
I can't remember any posts being "out of hand" or indeed being anything
less than constructive. I can't see your problem, myself.
<snip>
> but-- my internet acct
>expires in december!

I really hope things pan out for you, man, I'd be really sorry to see
you fall off the list.

--
Jon Browne