HW: New album info

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SPATIALWARE.COM
Fri Sep 19 10:58:28 EDT 1997

Dave Berry writes:

> The new CDS catalogue arrived this morning, containing a veritable
> cornucopia of goodies.  First off, some info about the new HW album.
> It's called "Distant Horizons", and the track list is:
>
>         Distant Horizons
>         Phetamine
>         Waimea Canyon Drive
>         Alchemy
>         Clouded Vision
>         Reptoid Vision
>         Population Overload
>         Wheels
>         Kavai
>         Taxi For Max

Is this a concept thing or a book based album? Anyone any ideas?

FoFP

Ron said somehting onstage about Reptoid Vision
 at Space Daze along the lines of:

 Well you all know about the ones with the big heads and the beady eyes, well
 this ones about the even scarier ones, the reptoid ones ......

 So that one is still related to the alien theme.

 (I think Ron also said (to someone  who w nted to go straight into the song)
)

  "They've got expanded minds they can handle it"  !!

  Steve L.