BOC: Touring/Album

Chuck Saden AgentOF at AOL.COM
Fri Sep 19 12:52:00 EDT 1997

John,

I believe the post to the BOC board was Eric responding to one of the regular
posters asking "Eric, any new dates to announce?"  To which Eric replied "No
new dates will be announced until after the album is done".  Many took this
statement by itself, not referring it to the original question.  Having spent
a lot of time with BOC this past weekend, the thought of BOC breaking up or
coming to an end is almost comical.

While I'm at it, here's an update to the Buck Dharma project that I have been
working on.  I have done 95% of the video work on the 18 songs, having only
to recapture 5:35 to tone down the blue tint.  I interviewed the little boy
and his father, and their Doctor.  This past weekend, I interviewed Buck and
Sandy (Roeser) on videotape to round out the contribution to the project.
 Just to let you know, the little boys tumor is GONE!  He thinks Godzilla is
fighting it and he did a good job.  All I interviewed including his Doctor
are verifying the miracle.  The first video release of this will spin a  tale
of hope and possibility.  This video will have 9-10 songs on it, along with
the child's story intermingled between the songs.  Anyone who likes BOC in
the slightest will be very proud of Buck, Sandy, John Miceli, and Danny
Miranda for doing this project.  After this video, we will also have a CD
available (Buck will work on it after the Wheel).  Being involved with this
project has been a gift to us all and we hope to share it with you soon.

chuck