HW: New album info

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Fri Sep 19 12:53:00 EDT 1997

On 19 Sep 16:21, Ted Jackson jr. 6L6 wrote:
> Any idea about a release date, catalog number, ordering info etc?
> Is there a URL for this company?

They say the release date is sometime during the UK tour.  CDS don't
bother with catalogue numbers, and AFAIK they don't have a URL.  Their
address is:

        Compact Disc Services
        40/42 Brentwood Avenue
        Dundee
        DD3 6EW
        UK

        Tel: +44 1382 776595
        Fax: +44 1382 736702

Ask for their HW catalogue.  It includes HW, Nik, Simon House, Krel's
new CD, Alien Planetscapes, Darxtar, Dark Sun, Amon Duul, Gong, Ozrics,
Pressurehed, Bevis Frond, and a lot more.

I have no affinity, etc.

Sorry I can't post more info, but I've been really busy all day, and
I'm off on holiday tomorrow.

Dave.

--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.