Off: Pineal Ventana 1997 Tour dates

Bob Lennon hawkus at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 19 20:00:27 EDT 1997

Pineal Ventana Fall 1997 Tour Schedule:
September:
24 - Otto Bar. Baltimore MD
25 - Under Acme (Acme Underground) New York
26 - Frenz Club (This may be the Firenze club - a possible misprint)
Phila, Pa
those in the Philly area e-mail me if interested, i am to confirm club
soon
27 - The Met Cafe, Providence RI
28 - Greenstreet Grill, Boston MA

October:
1 - Tiamat, Peoria, IL
2 - Blind Pig, Ann Arbor MI
3 - Lounge Ax, Chicago IL
4 - Okay's Corral, Madison WI
6 - Club Soda, Kalamazoo MI
7 - Little Brother's , Columbus OH
8 - 1315/1317 N. Main St., Dayton OH (House Party)
9 - Nyabinghi Dance Hall, Morgantown WV

e-mail PV: 88888 at peachnet.campus.mci.net

these guys & gals are incredible....they're stage presence is well
feared & written about and if you dont believe me please visit this
website....
http://pineal.home.ml.org
Hawk-U.S. & US Hawkmail will be at the Philadelphia show.....so come out
and see the band and say hi to me and Hobbit.......I know this will be a
cool as shit show.....