HW: EBS Reissues?!?

Sonique sonique at MAIL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Sat Sep 20 01:27:26 EDT 1997

On 18 Sep 97 at 11:57, John Majka wrote:

> At CDNow, they are listing "limited editions" of Choose Your Masques and
> Sonic Attack for $29.99.  These are apparently issued by The Emergency
> Broadcast System.  What's so limited about them?  Do they have cool
> packaging/remastering like the EMI reissues?  I haven't heard anyone say a
> word about these things!  Does anyone know anything about them? John Majka
> flossbac at wcic.org

I'm not sure how "limited" they are, but they were released on CD for the
first time ever last October by both Griffin and EBS. Given that Griffin have
folded, they are probably relatively hard to get in the states. I don't know
how many EBS pressed - but they still have them in stock.

Sonique

--
   new ===>   http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique/tribe/   <=== new

Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long