HW: StrangeDaze

Bob Lennon hawkus at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 21 11:48:01 EDT 1997

damon,
you weren't alone......
i partook of 0% alchohol & drugs.....i had a blast .....
with the exception of the sip of mead that i sampled from kevin sommers
cup....i did no substances....and this was very purposeful.
i really wanted a clear head for the weekend....
and with the lack of sleep factor...i wanted to stay awake
yer not alone
bl
>From: DAMON CAPEHART <monsieur at MYMAIL.NET>
>Subject:      HW: StrangeDaze "lifestyle" question
>To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
>
>Um, this is just out of curiousity, but I have a question in
>lieu of a discussion I'm having on the newsgroups:
>
>Of all of you on BOC-L who went to StrangeDaze, did -any- of
>you either
>1) not take any illegal substances, or
>2) know someone who did not take any illegal substances.
>
>I'm just asking because it seemed like my friend and I were
>the only two people [besides Mr. Power's children

oh, sorry my 4 year old son also was not high....that's 5 now

, I hope