LP to CD transfer

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Mon Sep 22 21:08:57 EDT 1997

i don't and have never owned one.  but i am studying them in school.
they are made for the computer first. the stereo hookup is secondary.
if the unit yer lookin at is designed specifically for hifi, it may
require
a little networking wizardry, but you can do it.

as for copying yer records, i have read that it is legal to make ONE
copy for archival use. i have tried the cooledit95 prog. it is pretty
good.

all the things you say you want to do can be done.
rj