new pages on the calvert site

Bill Stewart Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Tue Sep 23 00:00:43 EDT 1997

Hi Joe,

Didn't take long to receive your msg.  Just got back from Mary & Adam's.  All
is normal & well (I use the term loosely ;-).  Took a look at Mary's PC.
 She's got MS Office 97, and I found her Word Perfect DOS 6.0 and made an
icon for her so she can use her label program.  She's fine w/Windows 95.
 Besides, if we reinstall 3.1, she won't be able to use her Office 97.  They
are missing a Printer Driver for the Deskjet, so she's not able to print.
 I'll bring my Windows 95 CD next time I stop by (unless Stephanie has one
she can give her).

Will call Cust. Svc. during week, and will let you know what happens.

Talk (or email) you soon!  -Bev