LEMMY - is it Kilminster or Kilmister???

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Sep 23 00:56:31 EDT 1997

>help!
>
>I am just extending the pages on the Calvert collab-relators - now it's
>Lemmy's turn...
>and I am STILL not sure....
>is it
>KILMINSTER or KILMISTER?????

Is this an assumed name as well?  I recently got a
Sam Gopal CD (Escalator, very good, BTW) and he was
listed as Ian "Lemmy" Willis....

As for Kilminster, I think it's with the 'n'.  We all
know we can count on the sleves of Hawkwind CDs to
correct all our spelling.

Roger Shrubstaff                   ==   To dwell within Samsara, however is
Duchy of Silverwater                =    to be subject to the works of those
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm=   who are mighty among dreamers.
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==    - Mahasamatman