HW: Strange Daze track list

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Tue Sep 23 04:37:43 EDT 1997

Bernhard Pospiech wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> Here is the track list from the STARNGE DAZE gig
>
> As you can see there seem to be 3 new tracks from the upcomming new CD
>
> called DISTANT HORIZONS
>
> 31.08.97, SHERMAN, STRANGE DAZE FESTIVAL
> intro / wheels / warriors / assault & battery / golden void / hassan i
>
> sahba / space is their / hassan i sahba / alchemy / love in space /
> aerospaceage inferno / sonic attac / blue skin / brainstorm / camera
> that
> could lie / brainstorm / needle gun / ejection / raptoid vision
>
> Bernhard

well, now that I've wiped the drool off of my keyboard-anyone by chance
get a tape of this show?If so-please let me know off the list:)
Pam

--
      Pam Wheaton           Cliff Wheaton
  ____/----^----\____     The greatest tool