HW: StrangeDaze "lifestyle" question

Tue Sep 23 08:16:08 EDT 1997

> From:          Ron Jennings <sprawl at STARLINX.COM>

> ted, you need to pay attention to the number of >>'s. =)  i said that.
> i'm the unclean one, remember? ;)

Damn!  Looks like a fucking snowstorm with all that shit flying
around!  My apologies, fellow unclean one.  Please pass the Pine
Sol...

> > Why are you any cleaner than i am?  who's being holier-than thou?
>
> well, i originally brought in the 'dirty' word "clean."
> it is a cliche from the 70's....  "i'm clean ociffer! i ain't done
> nuthin'!"

Right!  Images of Joe Friday or Steve McGarrett sweating down some
junkie for info...

> also the holier than thou.  i meant it in no particular direction.  i
> was a little annoyed at the way the
> original post was worded, but later realized i was over-reacting a
> little.

Yeah, me too.   It's just that all the people I know who use weed
recreationally are decent folks, married with kids, jobs, mortgages,
etc.  We're no different from anyone else, and we aren't responsible
for the end of civilisation.  And I know a lot of people whose lives
got way more fucked up due to legal drinking than illegal weed...

> the main difference between partiers and non-partiers, is that partiers
> don't usually mind that the 'nons'
> don't.

Well, I married a non-partyer, and we've been together going on 10
years now...She doesn't like it simply because it's not legal, no
moralizing otherwise...

> so, if you see me at a show, don't buy me a beer. i dont like alcohol
> anyway.  buy me some beef jerky.
> we can smoke it out back.
>
> rj

Before or after we sodomize their cats?

theo

Nuke the unborn, gay, handicapped, homeless, vegetarian whales of color with AIDS for Jesus

--M. Liberatore

and raze the rainforest too...