Hawkwind Tour in Trouble (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Tue Sep 23 12:08:31 EDT 1997

>Subject:      Re: Hawkwind Tour in Trouble

Apogises if a lot has happened since I started reding this thread but I'ev
just got back to uni.

All these problems would explain why last tuesday I got a call from the zodica
to say the gig was off and it may be resedualed for later. Got the impression
it would be something which might happen didn't sound like it was defferit.

However the next day they said it had been moved to novermber 7th so may be
there is a communications break down somewhere. When I first phoned up the
zodica before tickets when on sale the person who answered the phone had to
ask if such a thing was happening.

Also I got ticket no. 3 and that was after I sent a check off. I must check
now I'm back to see what adverising the zodica have done. For petere green and
most other acts it's all over town (well about 1 week in advance it is) so
hawkwind should be the same.

Also quite a few tickets have been sold for worhing assmberly hall since when
I got my borther one it was not near the top (from memory).

Also can any one tell (if they know) is the reading concert at the ally cats
gogin ahead? I got a ticket for 7th but still havn't seen it listed anywhere.

I hope they don't cancle these conerts becuase I'ev jet to see them live. May
be they moved the 2 concerts back to due to poor ticket sales.

Peraphs they should start raido avertising. Are these indepant radio stations
too expensive to adverstise on?

Hope I havn't gone on but I'd hate to see this tour disappear. Speaking as
somoene who has still laod to read about it.