Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: listsevr.spc.edu: host not (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Tue Sep 23 13:56:45 EDT 1997

Does any one have the phone number of the ally cat venue?

And having just seen the hawkwind site it said

". All tickets purchased will be valid
     for the nearest date or venue to the shows affected."

Does this mean if the reading conert (not listed) doesn't go ahead I can take
my ticket to another show near by? Since it looks like the reading one may be
cancled is my ticket worth anything as a ticket for a concert which didn't go
ahead or should I just get a refund. Of course it may still go ahead or are
unlisted gigs unlikly to happen now?

Thanks for any info!

Timmy Langner
"Stars occupy miunte areas of space, they are clusted a few billion here and a
few billion there as it's seeking consterlation in numbers" (M. Moorcock: Poem
and book, Black Corridor)
96163497 at Brookes.ac.uk (I'm a number not a name...)
timlang at hotmail.com (...so I put that right)