HW: Ambient Anarchists 2CD

Sonique sonique at MAIL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Wed Sep 24 05:13:40 EDT 1997

On 23 Sep 97 at 13:44, cjohnson wrote:

>        RPM also lists a various artists comp called "A Bouquet of Barbed
>        Wire" containing assorted Aussie artists.  The HW contained here is
>        "...a rare Salt Tank remix of Hawkwind's "Masters of the Universe".

This is a compilation of primarily industrial and Gothic stuff from Heartland
Records, a small label/store here in Melbourne. It so happens that the guy
who runs it is helping me (and others) to finance the Oz Tour in Jan/Feb 98.
Heartland may also be releasing a Australian Tour HW compilation CD

Incidentaly, the Salt Tank remix is the one from "EBS Samples" ....

Sonique

--
   new ===>   http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique/tribe/   <=== new

Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long