OFF: More Mooses (Meeses).

Kenneth Magnusson bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Wed Sep 24 10:53:02 EDT 1997

>>Hi,
>>
>>Just wanna let You know that there are Moose stamps on sale in Sweden now,
>>only for domestic use unfortunatly.
>
>That's to prevent a Moose stampede across the border.

Maybe, but the reason they are printed are to prevent German (Hi Knut,
Bernhard et al.) tourists stealing trafficsigns with mooses (Meeses) on, so
I think it would be a good thing to be able to send them to Germany at
least. I think the general idea is to have them to buy the stamps instead.

Kenneth

Bishop Garden Records
Box 747
521 22 Falkoping
SWEDEN
Tel +46 (0)515 823 08
bishop.garden at falkoping.mail.telia.com

The Moor
http://www3.tripnet.se/~hmm/moor/

This message was transmitted from a MicroSoft-free device.