OFF: Gong no UK Tv

Si sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Wed Sep 24 09:43:49 EDT 1997

For anybody who's interested, Gong a apparently going to be on VH-1 (Europe)
sometime this week. The program is 'Take It To The Bridge', the same show that
featured HW a while back. That's all I know.
The Bridge (according to my Tv paper) is on friday at 1.30am (after a Genesis
thing) and Saturday at 7.30 pm. I don't know which show it may be, I just
spotted the listing on VH-1 teletext which has a habit of being very out of
date.

Si

--
'I live in a big dark house, and nobody's here but me and my mouse'

http://village.vossnet.co.uk/s/sihalley/