Lord of Light

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Wed Sep 24 13:48:28 EDT 1997

having just only been able to go into a bigger record shop whihc will carry
new hawkwind sotkc I pciked up their lastest single.

Just one question. Why wasn't lord of light on the album. It's really good.
Better than some of the other songs.

Also is the sonic attack a new recording with just bob calverts voice added
over it? And where did they get his vocals from? Is the orginal avaible? This
new version isn't that bad. Better than some of the 83/84 live versions I've
heard but not as good as the hammersmith concert version I heard. That was the
best.

Also does any one know what songs were missed off the sinlge the 2 they
decided to get rid of?

I don't like the drum beat on love in space though. THen I hate most dance
track beats and this is a bit like them.

Timmy Langner