OFF: More Mooses (Meeses).

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Sep 24 18:05:38 EDT 1997

At 06:32 PM 9/24/97 -0700, you wrote:
>> >That's to prevent a Moose stampede across the border.Kenneth Magnusson
wrote:
>> Maybe, but the reason they are printed are to prevent German (Hi Knut,
>> Bernhard et al.) tourists stealing trafficsigns with mooses (Meeses) on
>
>I thought it was the Dutch tourists stealing all the road signs...
>
>Jerry

No, it's the Germans! I don't know if I have told you this before but in
tourist-shops (?) in Sweden you can buy moose poo-poo just because the
German tourists buy it. I certainly not want to know what they are doing
with it at home!

                -Daniel Wikdahl (1/4 German himself - but I only collect my
cats' poo-poo... anyone that wants to trade?)

"Byalagen är rådgivare åt de politiska nämnderna, så är det."
                                        -Joachim Håkansson

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR