OFF: More Mooses (Meeses).

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Sep 24 23:39:06 EDT 1997

>At 00:05 25.09.97 +0200, you wrote:
>
>>No, it's the Germans! I don't know if I have told you this before but in
>>tourist-shops (?) in Sweden you can buy moose poo-poo just because the
>>German tourists buy it.
>
>Yeah, but remember the mooseshit is either imported from Norway or the
>shitpickers work for Norwegian companies, or at least the choice
>turds come from Hardanger in Norway. There's an extra 15 %
>moose shit tax in Sweden, and you can bring up to 5 pounds of
>mooseshit anywhere outside the EU tax free (which means Norway).
>It is sometimes sold on streets as fake hash in rural areas (which
>means backwater places like Oslo).

That used to be true, but nowadays most of this comes from Moose
raised in central and south american countries, at the expense of
vast deforestation of the rain forest (most of which is only good
for moose grazing for about 2 months before it becomes tropical tundra).

Please, check to make sure you only get authentic scandinavian mooseshit.

Roger Shrubstaff                   ==   To dwell within Samsara, however is
Duchy of Silverwater                =    to be subject to the works of those
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm=   who are mighty among dreamers.
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==    - Mahasamatman