OFF: Music and SF

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Thu Sep 25 10:41:45 EDT 1997

David Jones wrote:
> Can anybody help me - I know that somewhere on the internet I have seen an
> FAQ on science fiction and music.   A list of bands who have been
> influenced directly by SF stuff.
>
> Can anybody give me a URL - my searches keep finding nothing

You can find it at

   http://www.landfield.com/faqs/music/sci-fi-refs/

or

   http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/faq/usenet/music/sci-fi-refs/faq.html

and probably several other places.  It's maintained by a college
friend of mine, Rich Kulawiec.  If you send him any updates, say 'Hi'
for me.

Frank

ObOnTopic: This FAQ has an exstensive Hawkwind listing, as well as
ones for BOC, Tim Blake, Deep Fix, etc.